Who are we?
What information do we collect?
mortgagereliefproject.org may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to services the website may provide access to; and
- any other information that you send to mortgagereliefproject.org.
What do we use your information for?
Mortgagereliefproject.org may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to, and use of, the website services;
- send you products that you express interest in;
- supply services that you request;
- Provide your information to providers of services you express interest in; and
- 3rd party service providers who may send you marketing communications.
Where mortgagereliefproject.org discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, mortgagereliefproject.org may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How do we protect your information?
mortgagereliefproject.org will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information, and to document the authorization of any request for services.
mortgagereliefproject.org will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. If Information relating to electronic transactions is entered into via this website, such information will be protected by encryption technology.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 12/10/2016.
You may “opt out” of any information you have supplied by simply sending an email with “opt-out” in the subject line to email@example.com. Any records you have submitted will be permanently removed from our databases.