Sue Your Lender!

“The best defense is a good offense!”


Call (855) 630-7951

Defending your rights with litigation can be the best way to resolve your troubled mortgage and keep your home!

► Were you mistreated or misled during the origination or servicing of your loan?

► Does your loan have a high interest rate, upward adjustment or balloon payment?

► Are you stuck in an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), Negative Amortization or Interest Only loan?

► Was your loan sold and/or transferred one or more times?

► Have you applied for a loan modification and been denied or given the runaround?

► Are you a victim of the “dual-track” foreclosure process, wherein your lender led you to believe you were working on a loan modification and then foreclosed?

► Were you denied by the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) while current on your mortgage? Were you denied by the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), or any other loan modification program?

If you believe any of the items or conditions listed above may be true, we would like to speak with you!

We offer a NO COST attorney consultation to evaluate the viability of your case. There is no obligation, so schedule your consultation with a mortgage lender litigation attorney today!

Schedule a NO COST Attorney Consultation!*
First Name
Last Name
Primary Phone
Email Address
Best Time to Call/Notes:
Enter these symbols in the box below:
» » »


Call (855) 630-7951 and speak to a friendly Representative, or fill out the simple form to the right to schedule your NO COST consultation with an experienced mortgage litigation attorney. There is no obligation, so learn more about your options today!

MRP promoted foreclosure attorneys have been featured in these publicationsThe mortgage litigation attorneys promoted by Mortgage Relief Project have been featured by the following networks and publications.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Attorney consultations will only be scheduled after completing an initial interview with an MRP Representative. MRP Representatives can not and will not offer legal advice. It is illegal for anyone other than a licensed attorney to give legal advice.

Stop the Foreclosure Process!

CALL (855) 630-7951

Basic Eligibility Requirements

The following list of qualifications is a general guideline and is by no means all inclusive. The best way to determine the viability of pursuing litigation against your lender is to speak to an experienced foreclosure attorney. There is no obligation, so call us at today!

(855) 630-7951

INCOME AND ASSETS: You can be employed, unemployed, or retired. The unemployed or retired should have ample cash reserves and/or other sources of income.

MORTGAGE STATUS: Any of the following statuses are eligible: Current, Delinquent, Mitigation in Process, Mitigation Denied, Mitigation “Pending” more than 120 days, In an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), In a Negative-Amortization Loan, In an Interest Only loan, In a “Balloon” Mortgage. Ideal clients have a mortgage balance of $100,000 or more.

SALE STATUS/POSSESSION: You can be anywhere from current on your mortgage, to living in your already foreclosed and sold home, but not yet evicted. IN ALL CASES, YOU MUST OCCUPY OR LEGALLY CONTROL THE PROPERTY.


Should You Sue Your Lender?

► ► ► Take The Lender Litigation Test! ◄ ◄ ◄

The Process

After years of legislative evolution, individual litigation by homeowners against their lenders has become a viable legal strategy that can be effective and affordable. Recent legislation in many states, most notably the Homeowner Bill of Rights (HBOR), gives homeowners the upper hand in defense of legal issues arising from their mortgage. Legislators are now holding lenders responsible for RESPA, TILA, HOEPA and HBOR violations, which were previously minimized in most courts. Additionally, “MERS” and “improper MHA declination” legal issues give homeowners additional causes of action.

While the facts of each case are unique, the litigation attorneys promoted by MRP typically follow a procedure which includes the following steps:

1. Conduct client interview and obtain all relevant documents.

2. Complete Securitization and Mortgage Loan audits on subject property, mortgage loans and all other relevants facts and documents.

3. Analyze audits and fact patterns for all possible causes of action and review with local attorney in state of subject property.

4. Formulate and file lawsuits for all causes of action in STATE AND/OR FEDERAL court, as appropriate.

*(In cases involving foreclosure or eviction proceedings, an application for injunctive relief, or Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) may be filed to stop foreclosure or eviction proceedings. In addition, a lis pendens may be filed when appropriate.)

MRP promoted mortgage litigation attorneys

Sue Your Lender!

Call (855) 630-7951

***IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:*** Every case is subject to attorney review and approval. An initial, no obligation interview is offered and required for evaluation purposes. Any case may be declined by attorney discretion for any reason. ALL State Bar associations strictly prohibit attorneys from making promises or guarantees of outcomes. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) strictly prohibits any non-attorney firm, company, or organization from representing distressed homeowners.